To Install or not to Install
The internet today is filled with a lot of free downloads. These downloads can range from free wallpapers to free spyware removers. Since people today generally believe that anything free should be taken advantage of, websites offering all sorts of free stuff are enjoying immense popularity among web surfers. But the question still remains: should you or should you not avail of free spyware removers?
Well, if you are facing this decision, you definitely need a lot of help. How do you decide? What factors should you consider in making your decision?
Downloading free spyware removers in the internet can have a lot of advantages. These advantages are what people see when they make a decision to avail of free spyware removers.
1) Low cost – the main advantage of free spyware removers is the fact that they are free. Of course, there are other costs, such as signing up for an advertising list. However, most people would willingly go through such processes than pay cash for any type of spyware remover. This just shows us how much humanity values money today.
2) Accessibility – Some people in the world have absolutely no idea what spyware is, much less how to get rid of spyware from their systems. That is, until they are approached with offers of free spyware removers. Most people avail of free spyware removers because it is the most available to them. Believe it or not, some people would prefer not to use their credit cards online. This means that they only have access to free stuff on the internet.
3) Speed – free spyware removers are often much quicker and easier to use than the software that people need to pay for. This is because free spyware removers are often designed for quick download over the internet.
Manufacturers of free spyware removers design them to be quick downloads mainly to attract more customers to them. You see, time is still the one convenience that we all covet. As long as a person is able to save time by downloading free spyware remover off the internet, he would prefer to choose that method of acquiring anti-spyware tools.
4) Convenience – often, free spyware removers are packaged with various other tools such as messengers and toolbars. This means that a person who wants to avail of free spyware removers are given the chance to do so and so much more.
1) Substandard quality – of course, free spyware removers can’t really compare in quality to commercial spyware removers. Often, free spyware removers have very few of the features that their commercial counterparts are known for.
2) Unsecure source- some downloadbale free spyware removers do not come from legitimate sources. There are even cases of spyware creators disguising spyware as free spyware removers in order to get people to download them. Because of this, people who want to download free spyware removers often end up infecting their own systems.
3) Inevitable payment – of course, there are many companies out there who release free spyware removers only in order to attract customers to their products. Sooner or later, customers who download free spyware removers have to pay some cash for the product that they downloaded. This payment may be for an upgrade to a better version. It may be a payment for continued service. Some companies also require payments so that your spyware remover will be updated.